Pre-race anxiety starts a long time before the morning of a race. If you are a Triathlete, Runner, Cyclist or Swimmer the feelings you have are real.
Indicators you suffer from moderate to severe pre-race anxiety are:
- Having sleepless nights the week leading up to an major event?
- Not feeling like eating the morning of the race?
- Being sick prior to event start?
Almost everybody suffers from pre-race anxiety. It is understandable and normal. Fortunately, you can learn to calm down, manage it, and even use your pre-race anxiety to gain an edge on your competition.
This eBook on pre-race anxiety goes through:
- Addressing fear, doubt and making the unknown factors visible
- Developing coping mechanisms in the ‘what if’ scenarios and indicators moment to moment
- Harnessing the energy and racing optimally
Reflection, analysis and documenting, for continual improvement